NOTICE: THERE IS NO CURRENT ACTIVE CAMPAIGN
Children's Miracle Network Hospitals "Vote for Miracles" Promotion | Official Rules
- Official Rules. This document ("Official Rules") contains the official rules, terms and conditions that govern participation in the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals ("CMN Hospitals") Vote for Miracles promotion (the "Promotion").
- CMN Hospitals. The Promotion is being conducted by CMN Hospitals, headquartered at 205 South 700 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84101. Questions about the Promotion may be directed to Joe Dearborn, c/o CMN Hospitals, 205 South 700 West, Salt Lake City, UT 84101. Telephone: (480) 614-9673.
- Promotion Overview.
- CO-OP Financial Services will make a One Hundred Thousand Dollar ($100,000) donation (the "Donation") that will be donated to the five CMN Hospitals member hospitals receiving the most qualified votes over the course of the Promotion as follows: the CMN Hospitals member hospital that receives the most qualified votes will receive Fifty Thousand Dollars ($50,000). The CMN Hospital that receives the second most qualified votes will receive Twenty Thousand ($20,000); the hospital receiving the third most qualified votes will receive Fifteen Thousand ($15,000); the hospital receiving the fourth most qualified votes will receive Ten Thousand Dollars ($10,000) and the hospital receiving the fifth most qualified votes will receive Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000).
- During the Promotion Period, individuals are invited to visit the www.voteformiracles.org website and vote for one CMN Hospital's member hospitals.
- Upon visiting the www.voteformiracles.org website, each individual will have the opportunity to cast a vote by clicking on the "Vote Now" link and completing a short submission form, including name, email address, and optional additional information. A participating individual may also identify a state or federal chartered credit union with which he or she is affiliated ("Credit Union") by entering the Credit Union name.
- Participants may vote one (1) time per day per email address. Multiple votes per day from the same email address are not permitted and may be discounted. A valid email address is required. At the time of voting, each participant will be given the option to receive a daily email reminder to vote. Each participant will have the option to discontinue further reminders after casting any daily vote.
- Real-time aggregated vote counts for each of CMN Hospital's member hospitals will be available at the www.voteformiracles.org website. At the close of the Promotion, final vote counts will be determined.
- Eligibility. Participation in the voting process is open to all qualifying persons, including but not limited to, CMN Hospital's current donors, officers, employees or directors; officers, employees or directors of CMN Hospital's supporters providing the Donation and/or the general public. Void where prohibited.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO VOTE. This Promotion is solely to invite individuals to cast a vote to help direct the award of a charitable donation by CMN Hospitals' supporters from the credit union industry and voting participants are not eligible to win any prize or other thing of value.
- Promotion Period. Voting will be open by 12:00 a.m. CST on Tuesday, Nov 28 and close at 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, Dec 19 (the "Promotion Period"). After the Promotion Period ends, no further voting will be permitted. However, CMN Hospitals reserves the right to extend the Promotional Period up to three (3) days if there is a significant interruption of service of the www.voteformiracles.org website. Whether an interruption of service is significant and the length of any extension will be determined by CMN Hospitals in its sole discretion.
- Donation Presentation. The Donation to the winning CMN Hospitals member hospitals will be awarded in February 2018. The specific date, time and location of the Donation presentation are yet to be determined. CMN Hospitals' national office will notify each winning CMN Hospital when such information becomes available and will post same on the www.voteformiracles.org website.
- Reservation of Rights. CMN Hospitals reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Promotion, and any of these Official Rules, at any time if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the integrity of the Promotion has been breached or that continuation of the Promotion is unreasonable, impracticable or contrary to applicable law or regulation. Any modification to these Official Rules shall be posted to the www.voteformiracles.org website.
- Limitation of Liability. CMN Hospitals is not responsible for inaccurate information provided to CMN Hospitals by any participant, or for inaccurate information provided to any participant by any third party. CMN Hospitals is not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete, misdirected or otherwise unreadable votes, regardless of whether due to participant error or failure of any hardware, software, or any other event outside of CMN Hospitals' immediate control.
- Final Authority. All decisions of CMN Hospitals are final.
- Agreement. By participating in this Promotion, all participants agree to abide by these Official Rules and any decision CMN Hospitals makes regarding the Promotion. CMN Hospitals reserves the right to disqualify from the Promotion, and to prosecute to the fullest extent permitted by law, any participant or other person who, in CMN Hospitals' reasonable suspicion, tampers with the website, the voting process, intentionally submits more than one vote per day per email address, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
- Governing Law; Waiver; Severability. This Promotion and the rights and obligations of CMN Hospitals and participants shall in all respects be governed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah applicable to contracts made and preformed therein without reference to applicable choice of law provisions. Failure of CMN Hospitals to enforce at any time the provisions of these Official Rules shall not be construed to be a waiver of such provisions or of the right of Sponsor thereafter to enforce any such or other provisions of these Official Rules. Every provision of these Official Rules is intended to be severable. If any term or provision hereof is illegal or invalid for any reason whatsoever, such illegality or invalidity shall not affect the remainder of these Official Rules.